Bar NESTBOX is a culture bar
in Tenroku Area of Osaka City
For People who need Refuge
and For People who Don’t
[npc id=”new-post” posts_per_page=”2″ cat=”14″ width=”70″ height=”70″]
1F Tengo Center Bldg,
Osaka City, Japan
- 7 minutes’ walk from Tenma Station of JR Loop Line.
- a minute walk from Tenjinbashisuji Rokuchome Station of Osaka Subway Line.
8 seats by the counter & a few spair chairs
no cover charge / from 400 yen per drink
No none-smoking seats
- Best place for people who like intimate and relaxing atmosphere.
- Salon-like-bar for artists, musicians, and philosophers to exchange their ideas.
- Good place to get information around Osaka for foreign travelers.
- Manager of bar-time on Fri. thru Sun. & Tue. can speak English / Japanese.
- Japanese Whiskey
- Single Malt Whiskey
- Japanese Sake
- Shochu (Japanese Vodka)
- Awamori (Okinawan Vodka)
- Toasted Sandwich
- Boiled Tofu
- Shredded and Dried Squid
- Japanese Snacks
The longest regular guest of the bar.
Manager of bar-time (Tue., Fri. thru Sun.).
Fields: Philosophy, Psychoanalysis, Buddhism, Subculture, Musi, Guitar
Manager of cafe-time & Monday bar-time.
Fields: DIY, Music, Photography, Piano
BnB Rental House
We also manage “Tezzando”, a bnb rental house 5 minutes’ walk from the bar. A Japanese old-style house for 1 group / up to 6 people.